Welcome to Health Services
San Elizario, ISD Health Services mission is to enhance the health, well-being, and educational achievement of San Elizario, ISD students, staff, and community by:
- Providing optimal nursing assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- Advocating for students and their families
- Identifying and addressing the unmet needs of students
- Building partnerships to ensure quality services that are effective, culturally appropriate, and responsive to the diverse, changing needs of students and their communities
San Elizario, ISD School Health Services vision is committed in take a leadership role in school health in providing all students, staff and community with access to a school health service program that is:
- Committed to collaborate with other disciplines, programs and agencies to integrate and improve services
- Offering a range of educational information related to health prevention and promotion
- Implemented by qualified school nurses and support personal
- Focused on nursing teamwork
- Supported by approved standards, regulations and statutes, and professional development
San Elizario ISD, Health services consist of registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses and nursing/ medical assistants. Our focus is providing maintenance of student immunization compliance, health screenings such as growth, Acanthosis Nigerians, scoliosis, vision and hearing, administration of medication and special procedures, management of acute and chronic illnesses, and health education focusing on the prevention and the promotion of healthy lifestyle choices. Student Health Services staff collaborates with teachers and other school and community professionals to facilitate positive health and educational outcomes for students.
If you are a student or employee please report any Covid-19 positive cases, El Paso Health Department here Covid-19 self report
Happy National Nurse's Week! Thank you SEISD Nurse's for all the love and care you give to your students.