Welcome to Employment
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
It is recommended to use Chrome as an internet browser. You will need to gather the following information before you begin the online application:
• Driver's license
• Education history
• Names and phone numbers of three (3) references
• Certification, Test Scores and/or Licensure (if applicable)
A scanner may be needed, as any printed document may be scanned and attached to your application. Adobe Reader will be helpful for viewing and saving on-line documents, such as teaching certificates, etc. Click here for free Adobe Reader. Must attach and upload all four (4) required documents listed below in order for the application to be complete:
- Current and/or updated resume
- Copy of valid driver's license
- Copy of college transcripts (If Applicable)
- Copy of certification or ACP eligibility letter (If Applicable)
If unable to attach the required documentation online, applicants are encouraged to do one of the following:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: 915.872.3901
• Drop off documents at 1050 Chicken Ranch Road, San Elizario, TX 79849
Your completed application will remain on file for one year. After the expiration date, you must reapply. The San Elizario ISD Department of Human Resources will require additional documentation, if hired, as proof of eligibility for employment. Foreign documents must first be translated and evaluated by an Accredited State Agency. Click here: list of foreign credential evaluation services recognized by TEA.
New or existing applicants, please click on link below to create or update an application:
Current SEISD employees, please click on link below:
Instructions: Login using district credentials via TEAMS Employee Service Center. Click My Employment Records, select My Employee Transfer Request.
NOTE: All guest teachers, food service and custodian substitutes, must create a new application profile. The "Employee Transfer Application" cannot be accepted.
The latest new hires to SEISD (click on link below)
CURRENT & IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCIES:
-ALL JOB VACANCIES CLOSE AT 4:30 PM OF DEADLINE-
-Salaries are based on verified and approved eligible experience-
Documents below must be attached/uploaded for application to be complete.
Application & employee transfer requests will be NOT be considered if the documents below are not attached. No exceptions will be made!
- Current and/or updated Resume
- Copy of valid Driver's License
- Copy of Teaching Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of College Transcripts (If applicable - official/original transcripts upon employment)
The SEISD Department of Human Resouces will require additional documentation, if hired as proof of eligibility for employment.
Any foreign documents must be translated and evaluated by an Accredited State Agency.
Please click here to apply: JOBS@SEISD