Welcome to Technology
The mission of the San Elizario ISD Technology Department is to provide effective and efficient services and operations to facilitate the district's goals as they apply to compliance, teaching, learning, and operational support.
The San Elizario ISD Technology Department function is to deliver exceptional customer service, technical and automated services in support of instructional and administrative goals utilizing available resources, including the talents of its personnel and emerging technology tools.
- To deliver superior support to all district employees in providing efficient service on all technology requests.
- Build and maintain a robust, reliable and flexible technology system on an infrastructure that embraces anywhere, anytime, any device access.
- Provide leadership and vision in planning, research, implementation, training, maintenance and support to campuses and departments for the effective use of technology into teaching, learning school, and district operation.
- Expose department staff to current and emerging technology tools and resources for proper user support and maintenance.
- Provide timely, exceptional customer service to all district stakeholders.
- Update and maintain all district hardware and software for optimal operation use.
The San Elizario ISD Technology Department was established in 2004. The department consists of two divisions: System and Support. The System division encompasses web application, support databases and information services. The Support division encompasses help desk, network, technical support and remote support.
Excell Administration Annex Building
13680 Socorro Road
San Elizario, TX 79849
Phone: (915) 872-3935
Fax: (915) 872-3936
Helpdesk: Extension 3489
Helpdesk Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Maps & Directions
Excell Administration Annex Building13680 Socorro RoadSan Elizario, TX 79849